I am Matt Morris. I work with men who are feeling down about life and show them how to be happy again.
Just so you know a little about me…I’ve survived the depths of hell, and at times didn’t know if I was going to make it out alive. Today I can say that I’m grateful for all that I’ve been through because it has shown me that life is one helluva journey filled with heart-shattering surprises that can completely change your life in a split second, and that it’s up to you to choose the perspective that you want to live in. Life will get worse, AND it will get better…if you put the effort in. My life has given me the resilience to push through all the pain and keep reaching for the stars, despite all the roadblocks I’ve faced. More than anything, I want you to learn from the struggles I’ve overcome so that your life can be great again.
- Surviving a plane crash at the age of 10 and being trapped in the plane for 11 hours
- Waking from a 1-month coma due to a Traumatic Brain Injury, and having to relearn everything – from walking to talking, to eating on my own again
- The death of my mom (who died of hypothermia) from the plane crash
- The inability to write due to the loss of control of my right hand from the TBI
- Back Pain and difficulty walking due to scoliosis (a curvature of the spine)
- A verbally abusive stepmom
- Bullying in high school
- Being broke and homeless
- The death of my dad from a drug overdose
I suffered for many years and overcame depression, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, panic attacks, disability, and the deaths of my parents; and I want more than anything for you to overcome these challenges too and I will show you exactly what I’ve learned so that you can come out a stronger, more resilient person. Since I shared my failures, I might as well share my successes too, which include:
- Teaching myself how to walk again with mind hacks and specific exercises
- Overcoming depression and anxiety
- Learning how to instantly get rid of my panic attacks
- Learning how to live in the most peaceful place…the present moment
- Writing several bestselling books
- Discovering how powerful and transformative it is to be vulnerable and share feelings without the fear of being seen as inadequate or weak
- Creating multiple six-figure online businesses
- Marrying the woman of my dreams
I can teach you EXACTLY how to:
* Travel anywhere in the world and spend less than $2,000 a month. (I’ve traveled to over 30 countries in 10 months with only spending $2k/month.)
* Start a successful 6-figure online business. (I’ve started three successful online businesses.)
* Meet and date some of the most beautiful women in the world. (I’ve dated hundreds of beautiful women and learned how to build a connection with each of them in a matter of minutes.)
* Have a successful long-term relationship with the woman of your dreams. (I’ve met the woman of my dreams.
* How to have a powerful mindset and ATTRACT anything you want to your life. (I surround myself with people who bring peace, inspiration, and excitement to my life. I live in a beautiful house, walking distance from the beach in my favorite city, San Diego.)
If any of these are something you want, sign-up with me and I’ll show you EXACTLY how to get it!
Hi, I’m Matt Morris. I am a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC).
I teach people HOW to live in the present moment and even wrote a #1 Bestselling book titled “How To Live In The Present Moment 2.0: Let Go Of Your Past & Stop Worrying About The Future“. I show people how to NOT sweat the small stuff.
I will help you achieve your goals, and show you HOW to be excited about the process. I will show you incredible tactics that will keep you motivated and inspired to reach your goals.
I’ve been into personal development since I was a teenager and I will teach you everything I’ve learned so that you get to where you want to go MUCH faster.
I will teach you how to get fired up and excited about life EVERY morning. I will ask you questions that will help you dig deep and find answers.
Tell Me About Yourself:
- Who are you?
- What is your LIFE PURPOSE?
- What do YOU want?
- What IS possible?
- What is YOUR dream?
- What ACTION will you take?
If You’d Like Me To:
- Speak at your event
- Inquire about Private or Group Coaching
- Interview on your (TV, radio, or podcast) show
- Partner with you on a project, contact me by clicking here.